Peace out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Well more bs in my life and im being kicked out so stay safe everyone im trying to get into a program and if that dont work imma be in the fuckin pen for 90 days. So ill be back in a few months peace

2. Adios my friend, be safe no matter where you go.

3. Some good advice listen up, trust me.
    The hardest part about quiting drugs bro is the first week if that! your body has to adjust! You probley spent most your life sober so why not go back to that, U rather be in a program where u have a few nurses that like u then a cell where ur going to be fighting for ur bread! c.mon bro get in a program and get control do it for ur self, not the law, not ur parents, not any one.
    at the end, the race is only with ur self.

4. hey man, be safe and i'm hoping it all works out for you.

5. Good luck and good vibes to you, I hope things get better for you man. Stay strong and keep your head up. We'll see ya when you get back. :)

6. I wish you the best of look my friend, this hits for you ;) :) Peace bro :)

7. Good luck broski. You'll pull through. I have faith.

8. i got a big charge im looking at too, and before my hearing i completed a 30day rehab program, not even thinking about myself getting clean but to help me out...and in the end im really glad im clean from hard shit dont wake up needing drugs anymore, feel like myself again.. still smoke bud, trip shrooms, shit lke that just cant touch opiates or benzos dug myself a grave with those drugs...best of luck to you man, really hope all works out for you.. still awaiting trial here...

9. fuck man :(

peace out bro, i hope you can get into the program and get your life straightened out.

definitely hit the Box up when you get out, we'll be awaiting your return and an update on how things are.

10. Im at my uncles now, calling detox's in the area so I should be in one soon. It's gunna get me out of trouble with the court but im in W/D's so bad its not even funny. My uncle is gunna get me some shit until I can get in because they don't even take you unless your urine is dirty.

Stay safe fellow boxers

11. Deja Vu?

Is it me or this cycle always going on in the box?

Try Vics
    Try OC
    Heroin Addict
    Attempt to get clean
    Jail/Kicked out of the house
    Post Thread

12. i know.. thats stupid.. aww.. well, take care man!! its been nice getting to know you! I will be thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok! Keep us updated if you can! :wave:

13. later brah, gl and I hope you stay safe/

14. yeah nick do it up. hopefully you get clean for real this time.

me too. im on a lil D right now.

15. It's a shame your leaving, I always enjoyed your well informed posts. Best of luck in the adventures that await. Be well man.

16. peace man, hope everything works out for you.

17. true, but not for everyone. best of luck OP

18. Ey bro, good luck out there. Do your best to get into that program, that is much better than going to the Big House.

19. Just got excepted to a detox c you all later

20. Peace and good luck man! Be sure to tell us how everything went once all the bs is over.