Peace I leave with you.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by meddlehaze, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #1 meddlehaze, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    Hello fellow blades and fellow thinkers,
    I wish to inform you that I am leaving the city for good. I know many are probably happy to see me leave, in fact I remember Postal Blowfish predicting I will leave one day. This caused me to stay even longer than I originally planned for the sake of proving him wrong :p I am not leaving in shame, but in peace with the city. It's crazy how my reputation at the beginning was "TROLL" and it changed to "a good diplomat of Christianity". Albeit, I do not agree that I am a good diplomat, however, my reputation certainly transformed.

I know the reason God kept me on this website was to question my beliefs, strengthen them, and relate to atheists, agnostics, agnostic atheists, and theists/polytheists all around.

THANK YOU ALL for the great conversations and putting up with my crazy Christian philosophies. I wish you all the best on your journey and obviously I hope you all meet the Lord (I know this is not a reality, it's just an unexpected hope). Regardless, I LOVE YOU.

Now, to qualify this post as significant here's some philosophy :p:p:p

PHILOSOPHY
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqhPGn7Sd8]Crazy philosophy - YouTube[/ame]

Edit; If I could exhort you with one thing, that is my sig. Please make that your life mission as I have made it mine. Adios! Farewell!
    Also, I hope I have ruined any preconceptions that all Christians are the judgmental Bible thumpers. I have probably fallen to this before in the past, I hope that God continues to work on that in my heart. Looooove

2. I hope you don't think you're making me happy. You've grown quite a bit in my estimation into a better quality poster. We still disagree on plenty, I'm sure, but it's always a bad thing to lose a good poster.

So, you know what I'm saying.

It's a shame to see you leaving, man. Take care of yourself.

3. I'm gonna miss bantering back and forth with you dude! I've learned a lot from you and had a good time debating you...and admittedly playing devil's advocate on some occasions ;)

Sheh Hashem yihyeh otcha :)

4. Do you guys know if this thread will get deleted if I discontinue my account?

If so, I will be disabling it within 24 hours!

Thank you both, I honestly enjoyed the challenge:wave:

5. I doubt it will be deleted.

If a troll can troll from the grave for several weeks before having his thread moderated, you ought to be able to live on for awhile.

6. :laughing: alright,
    here it goes!

7. so long dude. best wishes.

8. Lions, and tigers, and bears! OH NO ):

Don't leave me Meddle, I have so much to say and so little time! No, wait, I've expressed my views to death already. Welp, have a good life then. Your posts have been valued and I will miss you- without you GC's lawn will forever be incomplete.

RIP here lies meddlehaze... You did good, pig.. You did good.

9. I'm sad this day. Here is a advocate for love that will SURELY be missed. Good knowing what you stand for meddle- should be metalhaze now lol. Decepticons will not haze-ten to rule the GC stomping grounds .

10. I'm a metal head at heart vortex.
    Live on!

I second that Postal
    :metal:

11. Your a cool dude meddle, so long :wave:

It's pretty awesome how the departure of a blade is hardly distinguishable from a funeral.

12. It's sad to see you go, live happily and live free.

13. we will see you again;):smoke:

14. IT IS ABOUT TIME. He didn't even partake in herb. Once that happens he will be back. Once he realizes that marijuana is a plant that grows in the ground similar to the tea plant or the coffee plant and it contains 3 different components which are cancer fighting and also aid in healing the body and or keep it functioning properly.. cannabinoids, flavenoids, and terpenoids. your body makes cannabinoids, and most people get flavenoids and terpenoids from fruits, veggies, and drinks.

He did make this section fun sometimes though, although sometimes I became so infuriated it was unreal.

15. Really? Did he in the past? I can't really blame him if not... This is a great community :cool:

16. Goodbye sir, I'm sad I never got to meet another Christian with the same view as me.. after seeing this only post from you I feel like we could've very well got along. I'm stealing the quote in your sig :)

17. For some reason, this brought images of Elijah passing his mantle on to Elisha. :D

18. God Speed.

4,420. :cool: