Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peabut Butter question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MisterSmithe, May 11, 2010.

1. Alright sooo, i've only smoked weed, never eaten. So i was thinking of i way i could eat it, but without cooking/baking anything (because i can't use the oven). What are some ways i can do this? I know firecrackers are one way. Is it possible for me to grind up my weed, and then let it sit in a peanut butter jar for a couple days and then just eat the peanut butter? or would that not work at all?

2. people say it works if you let it sit for a week. its not as good or strong though. some people also microwave. again not as good.

3. I have put peanut butter in a shot glass and added weed on top and microwaved it for 1:30, taking it out to stir up every 30 seconds.

This way works quite well in my experiences!

4. Weed will mold if you let it sit in peanut butter a week.