Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

PCP questions.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mviking, Jun 7, 2009.

1. no one on here talks about PCP. what are your opinions on it?

i tried it today, felt good actually but it wasnt much. i had to try it once.

im pretty sure ebaulming fluid is actually PCP right, its supposed to be a misconception. thats what i have always said to ppl.

BUT, i also read ppl do smoke ebaulming with or without pcp. similar effects or some shit. but ebaulming fluid has formaldehyde.

so which is it, and have ppl ever smoked ebaulming?

whats the day after feel like, i wonder.

2. Embalming fluid IS PCP unless some dumbass thinks he can get high off real embalming fluid and smokes it. And I'd be willing to try PCP, start off small like you did. Don't want to freak out like some people do.

3. i've heard of that happening
    a friend of mine says he went to his friends who work at a funeral home so that they can get the embalming fluid and dip their buds... i was like embalming fluid is pcp.

:eek:

4. ive read on erowid somewhere that pcp is not embalming fluid and everyone who says that is completely wrong. Pcp is its own thing i believe

5. Heres the facts:
    There appears to be a current trend of the use of substances known alternately by the slang names 'embalming fluid', 'fry', 'formaldehyde', 'wet', 'water', or 'amp'. These are sold in a variety of forms including cannabis joints or regular cigarettes dipped in liquid and cannabis leaf or tea leaves dipped in liquid. In all of these forms, the material is then smoked. Despite the variety of names, there is good reason to believe that these are all various preparations containing PCP.

In most instances PCP is not mentioned when the substance is sold or discussed. In fact, there are constantly re-circulating rumors that substances being sold by these names do not contain PCP, but are instead actually the fluid (formaldehyde) used for embalming as would be used in a mortuary. But there is evidence to support that this is primarily a case of confused slang terms. 'Embalming Fluid' is a common street slang term for PCP and has been for many years. PCP can come in liquid form, so the term 'fluid' is fitting. It is entirely possible (actually quite likely) that the confusion between PCP and embalming fluid (formaldehyde) has gone so far as to cause a new trend where PCP is actually mixed with formaldehye (or other 'embalming fluids') and used as a recreational psychoactive. But there is little evidence that the formaldehyde itself causes any pleasant or desirable effects.

Embalming fluid, as used in a mortuary, is traditionally made from formaldehyde. It does not contain PCP. Formaldehyde and PCP are completely different chemicals, which are not related. Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen linked to nasal and lung cancer, and with possible links to brain cancer and leukemia and should not be smoked.

6. so with that being said, anyone here use pcp? that drug seems rarely talked about. even less than meth.

anyone here like it? i felt good but its not something i wanna do often. ill stick to opiates.

7. lol, i've never heard of any of that. PCP is some good shit, used to smoke it laced on my buds with some old friends. Reminds me of a really high dose of DXM (800-1200mg) as far as the body high is.

8. ok so a street name for PCP is Embalming Fluid, because people dip (embalm) cigarettes in it. Real "embalming fluid" like at funeral homes, etc. is formaldehyde. Which, if smoke does have dissociative effect but is not real pcp.

9. According to who does smoking real embalming fluid have a dissociative effect?

10. Im close to someone that has dug into the huge dumpsters at funeral homes, gathering the empty can's of embalming fluid. He would take all the cans, open them.. dump the last few remaining drops into a 20oz pepsi bottle. By the time he had about a half bottle full, we would dip our cigs into the bottle, enough to cover the top.

This creates a monsterous high. If you smoke too much, youll pass out for a few hours, waking up to not knowing/remember where you are.

There is a chemical difference between, phencyclidine(pcp), and embalming fluid.

11. How is it? Do you have super intense hallucinations?

12. I had an intense body rush of numbness.. and very intense auditory hallucinations.

Its a very confusing feeling, much like doing duster. I didnt trip, I smoked a bit more then I should, waking up hours later, after the sun had set not knowing where I was.

It's one of those drugs, that are like.. a one time only kinda thing.

However, if you do come up on some sherm, a dipped cig goes for 20$.. can you say cash fuckin moneyyy?!

13. lol, you won't be saying that after your first bout of dopesick. :wave:
    it would remind you of DXM; they're both dissociatives.

to all the 3 quotes above this sentence: FORMALDEHYDE IS ROCKET FUEL. smoking would probably kill you very fast, severely retard you, or blow your face off. maybe even all 3 :D
    your friend isn't too smart, dude. :eek:

glad you got your facts straight, man. if anyone actually believes smoking rocket fuel will get you high than i suggest you sign yourself into an inpatient asylum...

14. nah not as a habit, but as an occasionally recreation lol. although it can turn into an addiction i know.

so, im gonna have to say i like PCP, but in moderation. as i said i didnt smoke much but im sure it wasnt very potent either. thats what you have to watch out for, i hear only a few hits can fuck you up hard.

o well, sweet answers guys. i just hate being that guy who has to break it to the kids that its actually PCP and not ebaulming. :p