PC veg box psu wires

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by limpy L, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hey now everyone. I just got my stuff in today and I am starting my veg box. I would like to know what do you all do with all the extra wires that come from the psu?

Thanks in advance

2. you can cut em off and throw little pretty ends on them.... or duck tape... or get real nifty and build some sort of "breaker box" in there for future use such as plugging in more 12v, 5v, or 3.3v devices (fans and whatnot, gauges, whatev)

3. I know nothing about micro grows but the "duck tape" followed by the last sentence scares me. Just in case it applies, don't use duct tape on any wires that are or may eventually have power flowing through them. Sorry for assuming if it doesn't apply.

4. meant is basically a cheap dont got no money solution (electrical tape would be ideal)

5. #5 sativa syborg, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    it would be pretty sweet to like throw two rubbermaid tubs together (one on top of the other, top upside down, fuse them together somehow (screws or nuts/bolts) and then cut a whole on the top for your hood/light setup, actually make a fuse box, and use pc fans to move air around in the box.. it'd be like a hard tent..

shit you could get real nifty and actually have a PC involved to run timer software, a camera (so you could have this box say in the basement and not have to actually go there to see your grow, or even be in the house for that matter) (i'm a network geek with too much time on my hands)

you could basically automate everything with a computer and a couple rubbermaids.. a light, some fans, and then there's hydro.. lol...