PC growbox -micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Its A Skunk, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Hey all, I have been reading these forums for a while now and have decided i want to start up a PC box but first off i dont know where to go to get the PC case.

I have searched around for a while now and i am looking for a Full tower but the prices for the full towers are ridiculous like the cheapest one on this site i was looking at was going for like $ 120.. and that comes with like all top notch performace...seems like a bit of a waste if im just gutting it out?

So my question would be what model should i look for..i have also been looking at mid size towers for Muchhh cheaper but is getting one of those really worth it considering all the extra space the full towers have?

I cant seem to find any old pcs in my house or at friends so i was looking to purchase one that is what i am more leaning towards

2. yeah i get what youre saying was just wondering if the mid tower is worth it looks like thats all im going to get unless i shell out over 100 just for the case ...damn