Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

PC Grow Box

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jacobm10, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So this is my first ever grow! Stealth was #1 priority because I live in an apartment with my mom. Second set of true leaves are starting to come in now.

Grow Box: 19x8x17 inch PC case spray painted flat white
    Lighting: 60 Watt 3200K CFL
    Strain: Critical Thunder Feminized Auto (2 plants)
    Medium: Organic Soil

They germinated and I put them in soil on July 27.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What happens when they become to big for the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Is that goin to be the light for flower as well
    Do you have supplies for tying em down when the time comes

4. You should get 6500k for veg and I don't think you should attempt 2 plants

5. I actually have a 6500K i just need to buy another socket for it haha.

6. I have a 26 watt 6400K I'll put in there. I just need to buy another socket for it. And yeah I'm gonna use string for LST

7. I'm going to use LST

8. Why don't you replace the bulbs you have in there with the 6500 for now

9. You think that is a better idea? I thought maybe because it was only 26 watt that it wasnt really doing much for my plants

10. Ur right didn't know they were different in wattage

11. Yeah i probably should get one that is higher wattage. I couldnt find one on amazon that wasnt too expensive haha. I only paid $13 for my 60 watt cfl

12. That's about a gram grow super micro lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. What? Haha

14. He's saying that the grow is gonna be a very small one I agree. You should think about getting a small closet grow tent. 2x2x3 or something like that. Then you can get a mars 300w and really start a proper grow

• Like Like x 1
  15. If I lived by myself trust me I'd definitely be doing just that!!!

16. I'm sure I'll get about half an ounce.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I gotta say I'm skeptical as well but I am intrigued so I am subbing and want to see where this goes lol I'm a little less then 3 weeks ahead of u in my grow but not going the micro route

First grow ever!

18. Ya after you yeild a gram you'll go buy a half ounce lmfao theres no room in there for even a quarter secondly you light situation is remarkably lacking to say the least you'll be lucky to get any bud if you do get some it won't be anywhere close to a half ounce you don't have the space lighting or experience needed for such a massive harvest half ounce at your dealers house maybe a gram or two on your super micro fantasy no way a half impossible with what you'd need to do that that cfl won't do much in flower you need light to get bud and more space homie you could get a quarter sounds like a big risk for something you could just go buy right now it's not like your growing pounds

19. Not sure 13 actual watts on your 60 watt equivalent blub will cut it you need 30-100 per plant to really get anything

20. Lol he said he got the bulb online for 12 bucks I'm sure it's an actual 60w bulb looks about the same size as mine which is a true 55w cfl leave the man alone I'm curious to watch his experiment though if it does start making good buds it's gonna be hard to contain the smell lol

First grow ever!