Pc grow box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenBeauty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. IMG_20140123_235049.jpg can i go ahead and plant the one that popped up there?

2. Hey man that is an awesome setup!

3. You could... or.. you could wrap it back up nice and snug(not too tight) and store it for another day in a cool dark area. let the root get just a bit longer. BUT REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(as i have done this myself and it sucks)TO BE VERY CAREFUL PLANTING IT! you can so so so easily snap that fresh root while planting it.

4. Subbed man how is the heat inside that thing? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

5. Also for future grows I always had luck putting a piece sandpaper in a Altoids tin along with a few seeds and just give it a little shake enough to skuff the seeds she'll to help with water absorbing into the seed I get 100% germ rateWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

6. That is pure genius. Most people tell others growing from seed to "shave" there seeds. I feel if you are not experienced enough though, you end up killing the seed or cutting the shit outa yourself.

7. [quote name="Friendlytoker22" post="19397062" timestamp="1390551289"]That is pure genius. Most people tell others growing from seed to "shave" there seeds. I feel if you are not experienced enough though, you end up killing the seed or cutting the shit outa yourself.[/quote]My old Mans methods lolWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

8. Thank god for them. Im gonna apply them to my young man methods from here on out. Sounds like it would be a great time saver too, multiple seeds in once container as opposed to seed at a time. You soil or hydro? mix?

9. [quote name="Friendlytoker22" post="19397074" timestamp="1390551659"]Thank god for them. Im gonna apply them to my young man methods from here on out. Sounds like it would be a great time saver too, multiple seeds in once container as opposed to seed at a time. You soil or hydro? mix?[/quote]Soil.... Kinda. Hell check mine out its not a PC grow but it's nice and I am using flushed mg only thing available Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

10. i think ill let it it get abit longer. And alright ill be sure to :)

11. ill be sure to do this on my next grow thanks for the tip i've never heard of doing that:)

12. [quote name="GreenBeauty" post="19398688" timestamp="1390585325"]ill be sure to do this on my next grow thanks for the tip i've never heard of doing that:)[/quote]Yeah that is some super old school stuff my great grandad taught my grandpa and it was just passed on it works for all seeds veggies, ganja, fruit it doesn't matter lolWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

13. Scarifying a seed is the the proper term. Jorge Cervantes does a videos on this technique. Just for info !

14. [quote name="GreenMasonJar" post="19398791" timestamp="1390586261"]Scarifying a seed is the the proper term. Jorge Cervantes does a videos on this technique. Just for info ![/quote]Got a link? I wanna check that out Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

15. First seed is planted and on it way lets just hope to god that its a female lol

16. Yes please post this link

17. #38 GreenMasonJar, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    If you don't know him guys, i tell you he's a pro, read his stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHiipFfWtk

18. #39 GreenBeauty, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    hey guys i just realized that i dont have nitrogen to feed my plant is there anything i can use as a source of nitrogen? i'm working on a poor mans budget here also lol 

19. It may look stupid, but it works. Use urine in a urine-water mix. 1 part urine four part water. Not too much because it is high in nitrogen.
    I really think it is not disgusting, anyway it's sterile when it exits the body.