PC Grow - Auto Critical + & Red Dwarf - 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Cirrus Minor, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Updated pics of what, me flushing three quarters ounce down the toilet? Does anyone actually take the time to read these fucking threads? Apparently not!!!

2. Got a question for you mate, in your past grows. Did your filter stop any smells from coming out? I'm planning on making a stealth grow soon and since it'll be inside I don't want my entire house to smell like cannabis..

Thanks,
    Twisted

3. Good question and probably one of the most asked. I know that was one of my main concerns going into this for sure. Since I never did a grow without the carbon sheeting I can't say for sure if its reducing the smell or not. Regardless, I can still smell it where I have my case situated. I have a couple air fresheners and some ona which helps a little but I don't think there's been a sure fire odor eliminating method for PC's that would keep it stealth. The Red Dwarf is a rather sweetish smelling plant to me and I was getting a little concerned with the smell.

Let me tell you this from my limited experience. I think the strain will have a lot to do with how the smell will be. My Red Dwarf really overpowered the Critical+. I couldnt really smell the Critical+ all that much. I wonder if I had just grown the Critical+ if the smell would have been noticeable outside of the room. Also, I think adjoining rooms would surely smell, again depending on strains perhaps. Upstairs directly above my PC I smelled nothing. I definitely think mileages may vary in these instances.