pc fan....

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Romalian06, Jun 21, 2010.

1. I've made myself a veg chamber out of a nightstand. I need to know how I would install a pc fan inside one.:confused:Like what do I plug it into? (im trying to get a perpetual grow started):hello:

~rom~

2. google pc fan wiring man!!! or how to wire pc fan!! or something like that :hello::hello:

3. Is it a 110 volt fan fer starters?

4. Yea. It's 110 volt. I came here to get answers. fuck google. j/k . I love you.

~rom~

5. this is what i would do. probably not the smartest, cheapest, or easiest way but yea...

go to electronics store and buy the cheapest computer Power suppy (PSU) they have. u could plug in as many fans as you need. and you could build ur plant a computer in the cabinet

6. No. Yesterday I got them running off a adapter. I was gonna let it run for a while to make sure it was alright, and it sparked. Then quit working. Maybe need different adapter...?:confused:

~ROM~

7. ah there are things on google that you cannot get on gc, like how electrical current works!

please use google and find a pc fan wiring guide to follow before you burn down your house with a pc fan!!! Your house is supposed to burn down from a 1000w light not a pc fan!! hehe good luck

8. Haha. yes indeed. I keep an eye on my shit though. But I hate google. Could'nt find anything yesterday. Maybe there's new info today.

~ROM~

9. It's all good now. Finally. I fixed up my fans. Took them from a xbox cooling system that plugs in the back. It had 3 fans in it. Changed the adapter to.

~ROM~:hello: