PC Box Grow. Does Strain matter?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Individuality, Jan 6, 2010.

1. I have a pc box that i am going to be growing in and a friend of mine gave me some north lights #5 seeds and i was wondering if i could grow them in there or would they just grow huge and i would have to take them out. is it possible for me to maybe Lst them and they wud stay smaller?

Thanks for any help!

2. You can do maybe one small plant inside a PC case using LST. I really dislike the whole idea of PC case grow because the space is way too small so the yield won't be worth the effort IMO.

3. i agree with toasty. but if you are doin the pc thing try n stick with indica dominant strains, as they are generally much shorter any sativa strain which will better suite your space limits. gl

4. Autoflower strains are practically made for PC grow boxes. Strains like lowryder grow short and squat anyway so they fit in well. You could probably grow one of those NL seeds successfully though.

5. PC Grows are hard.

An auto-flower strain IS A MUST.

LST IS A MUST.

Don't expect more than about an 1/8th to a 1/4.

IMHO, just like the others who have already said this, but I really don't think it's worth the effort you're putting in.

6. well the thing is im in college in an apt with 3 other ppl that cannot find out, i am also on prob atm so im just trying to get something small that i can just get sum buds to smoke out of it. i wasnt trying to spend any money buying any seeds because i have these northern lights strain 5 and i was just seeing if it was possible to grow in such small space. thanks for the help