Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paypal Weed Man ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stonergurll, May 28, 2013.

1. I wanted to know if buying weed from a drug dealer from another state through pay pal , is legit? I want to buy some from this guy i seen advertise on instagram but I'm not sure if its real . Has anybody done this before?

2. highly doubt it's legit. mailing weed is just no bueno.

3. I've heard of it. I wouldn't trust it. Crossing state lines for weed is looking for trouble. Could even be a cop. Who knows. I just know its bad news.

4. What state do u live in? You need to keep looking or be outside in order to have connection.

5. they're just trying to scam you.

6. #6 Stonergurll, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I live in arizona. And what do you mean by be outside?

7. Yeah i wanted to cause he was a little cheaper but his weed was good i could tell it was quality but yeah i don't think i will now. Thank u = ]

8. Bars, Parks , Gyms and etc.

9. You're welcome :) . Yea cheaper weed is a big plus but risky especially nowadays. You never know who could be on the other end. Just be safe and toke up!

10. Sounds strange, I know of a bub who uses the payal iphone card swiper thing, dont ask me why lol. He charges the 2.75 % transaction fee to his custys haha. fudge that though talk about leaving a paper trail

11. #11 jaywizzle, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Not a good idea. Even the silkroad is traceable.

12. ^^ +10 for the yoda pic.

13. Stay away

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 420 posts. FTW

15. 420 posts. FTW
    </blockquote>
    Hell yea. Hit it yesterday.toked up to GC lol

16. 420 posts. FTW
    </blockquote>
    Hell yea. Hit it yesterday.toked up to GC lol

17. Until cannabis is legal, this is a BAD idea! 

18. Don't do it. A mom in Arizona was framed during a drug bust. Recently happened. Just saying...

19. I thought Arizona had dispensaries?

20. For patients, not the general public. :smoke: