Paying your dealers...with things other than $?

Discussion in 'General' started by ETID, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Let's hear em. There has to be times when you paid your dealer off with some things other than money. Maybe trading items, favors, or maybe even a pet for them?...

2. I've always wanted to trade a work of my art for some weed.

3. ive had kids give me other drugs for weed. or food

4. A bottle of unopened whiskey for 5 grams

5. not really a dealer but i was out of weed and flying to my parents' the next day so i didn't wanna buy and my friend's ipod was dying and i had one that i didn't use so i was like dude ill give you this ipod for some weed...so she did. ahahaha.

6. #7 LegitBaller, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    my dealer will take anything of value...ipod touches, bottles of henny/remy, mac computers,xbox/ps3,hi-tech police scanners, gps, guns, cameras, lcd tvs, you name it ive unloaded it to em before. i was involved in some shady shit back then, some brilliant cc scam and was buyin everythin under the sun, im actually saved in his phone as Mikey Mikes Electronics...although i dont really come through with much merchandise anymore.

7. My brother once tried to trade his paintball gun but it had a broken peice so hes gonna fix it and see if my dealer wants it, but ive traded some xbox360 games for weed got ripped tho

8. nah my guys have always wanted cash, they dont wanna mess with anything else.. but i have sold some stuff before that i never use for some cash

9. Other drugs and old school gaming systems.

10. Fiends trade for weed.

11. Sex.....

lol nah. Food for weed.

12. #13 s w i s h e r, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
    Ive had a girl dealer who would give me my shit for free after we fucked. that was pretty cool. A half O to have sex with a girl? sure, why not!! I would have done it for free; though I would have preferred some cash instead of weed (or nothing). I have done plenty of "favors" for shit too, rarely for weed, though (mostly vanilla, nothing too wild...think getting high in my boxers for a few people) not quite gay-4-pay, these guys are in their 80s and dont want sex or body contact -- they are more voyeur than anything...

Ive traded countless tactically acquired items (usually other drugs/alcohol) for weed. Gift cards, other weed/concentrates, traded web design.

13. I know a few dealers that will take certain gift cards if they like the store.

14. this was all one kid but i gave him 2 gs for a laptop...a g for an n64 with 4 controllers and a shit ton of games(was very happy to accept that) and like 1.5 for a newer ipod this kid was feenin everyday...i got requests for a trade all the time it got annoying eventually. i hate doing trades now lol. but im not in the game anymore.

lol its not a trade but a different way i payed last time i bought i payed for it through paypal lol got a half from my dude lol it was quite funny trying to start that convo off ahahah:rolleyes:

15. Ya I deal with actual dealers and let me tell you they only take cash. If someone takes something other than cash than they not a respectable dealer lol.

16. Wow...

Just.....wow....

17. no that means you have nothing of value to them dumb ass if you sold and someone said ill give you this laptop for 2gs and it was a 400 dollar laptop then you would say no and that would make you an idiot my friend;)

18. Pokemon Cards lol

19. I restored a '74 Strat for an ounce of Ak47 once..