Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paying with a check

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shavedwookie, Sep 19, 2012.

1. anybody ever pay for bud by writing a check? is that frowned upon or something? just seems really convenient...gettin tired of running to the bank

2. If you mean paying a drug dealer.. No they accept cash only.. Dispensaries? I have no clue.. If it is a legit business I dont see why not but there is always the risk of the check bouncing but I am sure they would have your id on file so you would be paying one way or another..

3. I've never done it but I guess it's acceptable

4. #4 4smoke2haze0, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    I guess it is a little more inconvenient than just paying cash, but money is money man. Just spot him an extra $5 on the check for the gas to get to the bank.

5. I wouldn't go to my dealer with a cheque, I have a feeling he'd look at me like I was a stupid fuck

6. Wow, I can't believe the replies to this thread. A cheque leaves a money trail, cash doesn't.

7. yeah i've paid in checks all the time. sometimes i'd sign a paycheck over to him and he'd give me the cash of what was remaining after deducting my bag (i.e. if i got paid 240, bought an 8th, he'd give me 200 for the check)

8. Exactly ^
    How would you explain the source of income? you can't.
    Most of my dealers are gang affiliated, I can't even imagine how'd they would react to my writing a check during a deal.

9. This.

Plus, I'm sure a drug dealer would take your word that the check won't bounce. Mine has a $25 surcharge though for all bounced checks.

10. Checks take time to clear so I would make sure to ask first..I've taken checks ( from friends) and mo for bud if I didn't need the money right away

11. Who do I make this out too...?

Is Ruff Dogg spelled with two G's or one?

12. to drugs yo.

(american dad reference)

13. signed john travolta

14. I don't use checks at all

15. I would flick your left nut.

16. cash is the preferred method.

checks can bounce...

17. My connect prefers to see jacksons/benjamins when I pay for my bud.

18. no dealer is accepting a check just cash it.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ]Slow Clap - YouTube[/ame]