Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paying my taxes on MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Connections, Jul 29, 2009.

1. I've been donating my surplus mmj to a few clubs and they've been reimbursing me for cultivation costs,time,transport ect. and I was wondering how to I pay taxes on this I was told apply for a BOE's seller permit.This looks like it anwsers my question.But I would think I would need to apply for this just for providing for a few clubs it seems it's more inclined for the clubs.The link is here http://www.boe.ca.gov/news/pdf/173.pdf for the BOE permit info.SO the questions remain how to pay taxes on the money that the clubs reimbursing for the medicine I donate.
    7. If I don't make any profit whatsoever from providing medical marijuana, do I still need to apply for a seller's permit?
    Yes. Not making a profit does not relieve a seller of his or her sales tax liability. However, whether or not you make a profit, like other retailers making taxable sales, you can ask your customers to reimburse you for the sales taxes due on your sales, if you fulfill the requirements explained in Regulation 1700, Reimbursement for Sales Tax.

2. I have no clue - perhaps talk to an accountant?

3. Very cool link, I have never seen this document before. Interesting question, too.

I liked question 13, and the weirdly circular language contained in the answer.
    The guy who wrote that shit must have been pretty high...:D

It actually seems to say, that all taxes from medical cannabis will be legally collected in California, no matter how illegal it is elsewhere.

Check the legality of federal government taxing the black market sale of goods in the US Constitution. It never says you can't tax the criminals, but it does have some pretty circular logic of it's own.

There were no tribes of India, in America back then, in 1789.

Those were Native American Tribes. I just thought I'd point that out, as a statement on the binding intent of legal language.

It is obvious that the US Constitution is full of lies, mistakes, and misnomers.

In my worthless legal opinion, if it is taxable, it is therefore already legalized by tax-based societal acceptance.

If one state can tax the sales, all states should be able to tax the sales.

If uniformity of tax code is uniformly mandated, then medical cannabis should now be declared legal by taxational sanctioning, all throughout America.

Time to medicate Missouri!!!!

Time to tax it from the Great Plains, to The gulf Coast.

Let's pay some taxes America!!!!

( C'mon Obama, Y'know ya wanna!)

4. Will do,thought I'd try here first. Thanks for the help

5. The constitution doesn't get any better year to year with all the amendments and w/e else they're doing to it.