Paying it forward

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Kirbster33, Apr 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. What police officer has that kinda time, energy, not to mention mental fortitude, to actually show up and testify against you in measly traffic court??? Obviously the same kind who caught me speeding out on Loop 12 Friday night. I couldn't miss him, he was taller than me and I'm 6 ft 5in socks. He pulled into the crowded parking lot in a shiny red sports car. I noticed that he placed something under the windshield wiper of the shiny car as he walked away... as I untangle myself from my jalopy, stuffed a few bills into the big box and walk by the shiny red car and removed what he had placed under the windshield wiper... Aha !! His business card, identifying him as a police officer... of course, I did the right thing and put it back under his windshield wiper... Haha!! Bet your ass I didn't!! Tucked it right into my jacket pocket!! After traffic court was over and my wallet was a lot lighter. Because of said officers diligence, for making sure I was given the maximum fine available, it warmed my heart to see a very unfriendly traffic ticket lady busily scratching on her ticket pad. Even better I thought as I approached her. "Hey lady!! I belted out rudely!! Just what in the hell do you think you're doing! Writing this car a few tickets. No no no you made a mistake I Cry out and mock protest, my card is right there I point at the empty windshield wiper. Oh crap somebody took my card out!! Yeah right she replied and kept writing... look here you smug little bitch, I am an officer of the law so you better put your little pen down, and get away from my car!! I will she replied as soon as I'm finished writing these tickets. Well I'm going and here to grab a sandwich, by the time I get back you better have your ass away from my car got me?? I snapped at her as I rounded the corner hopped in my car, and I got the heck out of there!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It's there job to have the time to put you down. He probably gets paid to turn up to court to testify against you.

I had a cop testify against me over some bullshit in a car but he didn't show up it was just a statement they read from a piece of paper.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I respect any human that will readily put his life in front of mine and not even know me. Which is what police officers do daily by the way...But that doesn't mean I am gonna let them make it if I catch them slippin...

• Agree Agree x 1