PAX

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by poonssir, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for help, but I recently purchased a pax last week, its been maybe almost a week now, and after charging it last night, my temperature light would not shut off, its been on all day. I tried cleaning it, hitting it, blowing my hair dryer onto it, nothing seems to be working. I have a theory that as I was charging it last night ( right after vaping) the res built up and migrated towards the mouthpiece thus making my pax think that there is no mouthpiece in the machine, making it show the temperature light all the time.
    once again i am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I already submitted a ticket with ploom, but I would really like to get stoned tonight. 

Have any of you guys ever had the same problem? And if so, what did you do to fix it?

2. Did you register for the 10 year warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. uhh... you have it turned off right?  :poke:

What color is the light that won't turn off?

If it's under warranty I don't see why you couldn't get a replacement if needed.

4. #4 Frank_S, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Make sure the stem in the mouth piece is not pushed in to far to the mouth piece.

5. I cant even turn it off, the mouthpiece pushed all the way in, the mouth piece pushed in the off mode, the mouth piece out, the light remains red 24/7 there's no way to shut it off. How do i register for warranty?

6. Wiggle the mouth piece a bit... push it in just a little then wiggle it. A drop of glycerin will do wonders. The Pax can be as stubborn as a woman. You just have to learn how to press her buttons...

-Loki 

7. #7 lwien, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014

[​IMG]

8. before you put the mouthpiece back in make sure the spring is up towards it and get a toothpick and clean around where the mouthpiece goes into the pax you may have some resin build up

I would much prefer my vape to be like a man... low maintenance and gets the job done ;)
    PAX is a fussy device, for that reason I sold mine