Pax vs Solo vs Da Vinci

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SiDankies, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Okay fellow vapers. I am not trying to spam just want the most bang for my buck. I am 100% leaning more toward the solo only because if i am going to look for stealth i can always use my MFLB. Figuring the solo will be my home vape. So please tell me which one you would recommend and why.

2. #2 john0connor, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    If you can get the Arizer Solo on sale for $160, that would probably be your best bet, since it seems to outperform the pax and is cheaper.

If you more cared about stealth though, i would hands-down say Pax, since its a lot smaller and it looks like an iPod to any bystander =)

The Da Vinci seems really neat/interesting, but tbh i've never really heard anything about it.

3. Cool thanks I'm pretty sure I'm going with the solo

4. I've tried the divinci and the pax.

Between the two.I would definitely say pax. The biggest complaint I've heard about them is that after a while the mouth piece will start to stick. If you keep it clean it shouldn't be a problem though.

I got great vapor out of both of them I just like the descretness of the pax

5. if you want a home vape why not buy a desktop vape? i love the solo, but it would be nice not having to worry about battery life and the 12 minute cycles. If you buy the wall adapter with it, go for it. But for the same money you could get a decent deskvape.

6. Solo solo solo solo solo solos solo slol

7. Because i still live with my mom who is against me smoking.. And yes i know she wont smell it but i already hide all the other things .. i dont see me being able to hide a desktop vape. Also dont feel like paying 300+

8. But a Solo with power adapter is now a 2 in 1 device. Portable when you need it, desktop when in the garage, car, etc

I use my power adapter on longer car trips with a car inverter, works great

Solo or PAX sound right up your alley. Solo for $160 or PAX for $250

The Solo seems to be slightly better in every category compared to the PAX except in stealth, but is still pretty stealthy. I have a 20oz soda bottle with the bottom cut off that I sometimes use when in public. Slide the solo through there and the stem sticks out about 1/2". I can walk past someone and no one really notices. I also tuck it in my jacket sleeve in the winter and toke on it. pretty versatile piece.

I like the PAX for sure, but not at that price. The solo started at the same price, $250ish, now its 160 after 18 months. I'll wait until the price drops on the PAX

i'd recommend puffitup.com for the Solo for sure, $160 shipped with grinder

9. Heres a quick review from someone who owns both