Pax by ploom, worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Creator42, Sep 25, 2012.

1. I am thinking about getting this new vape and would like to hear some reviews from you guys. It is $250 and don't want to be wasting it!

2. I have the MFLB and Pax. I very recently got the Pax and I'm very pleased. I got the MFLB recently and I was satisfied with it. Its best for stealth. But I kind of wanted to step it up a little bit as the MFLB was a bit weak. Now the first thing I noticed is that it sort of has the feeling of actually smoking the herb, just big kind of harsh hits, meh, maybe I'm doing something wrong but it gets you in a realll nice place. Have a good day man

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, took me like an hour to type stoned.

3. I've noticed a huge difference between my whip desktop and my MFLB as far as harshness. There is a 3 foot whip versus around an inch stem. The pathway for the vapor to cool down is very very short, so you are going to get harsher - or hotter - hits.

Just keep that in mind, OP. :D I've heard nothing but good about the Pax. :wave:

4. i got my pax early August, and have been loving it ever since.

5. I looked for that but couldn't find the vape.. Link me to it

6. yeah the pax is the best ive ever tried, as far as Stealth its awsome, i sneaked it into the circus, when they searched us before entering they made tyou empty out your pockets, the guy just thought it was an mp3 player cuz i have earbuds wrapped around to make it look like a credible mp3. also it produced thick clouds of vapor, and youll pass out before your able to finish a load of the oven. GREAT BUY SO I RECOMMEND

7. Please just link me to the posting. I am very interested in it!

8. It's pretty wicked, as ive had one for a few weeks now:) i set up a bong attachment for it with tubing and a broken slide GonG peice. I prefer it with the bong much more because it's very easy on the throat. Using it without the bong is also fun, but i dont really like the taste of
    Vapor

9. ploom pax is my preferred portable vaporizer at the moment. shit is legitttt

10. coolest part, it was available in my favorite color: purple

11. #11 donsilo, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Is this pax great for kush?

12. Pax by ploom is awesome! So easy to use and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum