Pax 3 Questions. Best Discrete Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Pothergust, May 2, 2018.

1. So I'm looking into buying a portable herb vape but it being discrete is the key factor. So I know the pax 3 has drawbacks which I'm well aware of but is it currently the best discrete vape on the market? Also do you think it will be a good vape for someone who hasnt even been smoking a year? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. I've bought and used a half dozen or more vapes of all kinds, but the Pax3 is my favorite.

3. I've owned a Pax2, Pax3, Crafty and a Grasshopper. Pax3 is the one that I keep going back to. The Grasshopper is probably a little more stealthy and has a good draw, but the company cannot seem to build units that do not have to be returned multiple times. Mine has been in repair for over five months. I'll stick with my Pax3. If you get one, be sure to replace the screen and oven lid with upgrades. It gives it a much better draw.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi, Ima jazz musician. I use my Pax 3 right in the clubs, only med m is legal here, but its so stealthy nobody knows wtf Im doing. Granted half the people smell wonderful anyways. Vapor quality is a little less than a few others (I have a volcano so I know what awesome is) but the Pax 3 is ELEGANT. It took all of a half hour to fall in love with it!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. So think I'm going to order a Pax3 - Can't make a decision on the finish though - Thinking Rose Gold - but Matte finish or polished finish...... What do you reckon?