Pawn Shops

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 19, 2009.

1. pawn shops will give you up in a second man, happened to several of my friends.
    and a big LOL at red bar nutshell
    sucker! heres a little more red for ya.

2. Why do you gotta make an accusation at all, answer his question or shut the fuck up

3. #23 light green, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    except he explicitly said "exluding the police"

meaning he's not worried about the cops. so he probably did something bad but not that bad. or he could have had his shit stolen from him and he wants to find out who sold it to the pawn shop? do you know if it's either? you don't. but who gives a shit anyway? are you his mother? or his best friend? if not, you're no body to anybody here, contribute or get the fuck out of his thread. nothing made you open it, read it, and reply. i'll remember this in the future when you make an idiotic post, or ask advice for doing drugs. that is if you can remain on the forum long enough and not get banned for instigating shit for no reason.

and to the big d, if you're worried about someone you may or may not have ripped off finding it at a pawn shop, just go to a pawn shop farther away, in a neighboring town. they won't look there. don't count on them being confidential, usually it only costs about 50 bucks to find out who sold something to them.

4. bro pawning my OWN shit to get my shit cuz i have no job. im using this money to pay for cigs/my own food and my portion of the rent, cuz its the respectable thing to do for the parents.

please stfu with the assumptions

5. Don't pawn your shit man. I've been in that place and DID sell the majority of my shit. Temporary survival/happiness =/= the physical shit you've collected over the years. I promise you that you'll regret getting rid of whatever you sell. You'll do whatever is necessary, but I figured I'd at least throw that in. If I can keep just one person from making my mistakes, then my career as a poster on this forum was worth while.

6. I think if you are no longer using the items it shouldnt be a big deal, like to supply my habit over the summer, i sold 600$ worth of 3inch star wars today i had collected on ebay. Yes it was cool, but i dont miss them as i hadnt played with them in year. haha if ur selling ur new plasma screen tv thats another story

7. yeah it prolly varies by state/store, but in missouri and kansas they will tell pretty much anyone that asks

8. You'll be pissed in 10 years when it's worth twice as much :) . I sold a pistol my gramps gave me, a bunch of videogame stuff, my dvd collection, most of my football jersey collection (god I ate a HUGE loss on those), and an ipod that my dad got me for christmas. It's not so much that I miss it, it's that I sank so much money into that stuff and pissed it all away that gets to me. That, and my father still hasn't totally forgiven me for selling that ipod. I, to this day, feel guilty as hell for doing that.

9. well i just dont want my parents walking in there and asking if I had sold my own stuff..

can they give out that info if my parents were to walk in there and ask?

it should be confidential right?

10. yeah in missouri and kansas they will tell anyone that asks. there is no confidentially at all.

11. Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure here in georgia they will turn your ass over to whover ask about you, they don't want trouble. I've pawned my 360, Ipod, some old signed records, and a paintball gun, which I had sank about $1000 into, and only got back about half of that for it. Most of us have been there at one point I'm pretty sure.

12. [quote name='GrandaddyPurps']I think if you are no longer using the items it shouldnt be a big deal, like to supply my habit over the summer, i sold 600$ worth of 3inch star wars today i had collected on ebay. Yes it was cool, but i dont miss them as i hadnt played with them in year. haha if ur selling ur new plasma screen tv thats another story[/QUOTE

ummmm

13. yeh man i hope your not planning on selling someone elses property for Drugs

14. I actually have some info for ya bro! I see your in CO.. I was stationed at ft carson for alittle while (the springs) and sure enough while I was in the barracks I noticed some of my stuff went missing.. And i knew my roommate was behind on his car payment and shit..

sure enough my buddies convinced me to go look at the pawnshops.. sure enough the closest one to the base had all my shit in it!! I told the guy behind the counter and he was more than happy to hook me up with his name and all kinda shit including a photocopy of his ID..

so there is ailttle bit of info that might help.. If you really wanna pawn your stuff just have a friend that you trust go pawn it all for you in his name

15. haha oops hadnt played with them in years*:smoke: