Paul the Lesser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Sep 24, 2010.

1. The Hollow Man: Rand Paul's Father Complex

Sell out?

2. Assuming this Zengerle guy has his facts right, I'd say so. Neocons are the worst of the worst IMO. I won't be breaking out my Jump to Conclusions mat yet though.

3. Rand has turned out to be a disappointment thusfar. :(

4. Justin Raimondo is fantastic. And yea, I'm not much of a fan of Rand, I much prefer his father's approach.

5. I had hopes for the man but it's soon died out. He talks the right talk with economics but his foreign policy is terrible.

6. slight change of heart...

7. I watched that interview last night. She asked some pretty tough questions and really pushed him. I think she did a good job as a journalist in trying to get him to answer her questions. And he did a really good job of staying on topic, on track and giving good answers as well. Rand isn't perfect but I like most of what he says. I wouldn't be too upset if Dr. Paul ran for president in 2012 and I wouldn't care if it were Ron or Rand. Either one would be a lot better than who the Establishment is considering now. I never really trust what a politician says though. You can say anything. We'll see how he votes when he takes his seat in the Senate. That'll be the real test.