Patrick Swayze smokes weed!

Discussion in 'General' started by Borstal, Aug 8, 2009.

1. #1 Borstal, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    I found this article just now on digg, thought I would share it with everyone as it seems a more positive use of weed in the news for a change.

Swayze smokes dope to ease pain | The Daily Telegraph

Sounds pretty kickass smoking weed at a hospital. Says him and his brother smoke a joint daily, even on the hospital roof once before treatment.

2. He deserves to be happy. amazing actor.

3. please dont call weed dope...

4. Fuck man, I know people get pissed off over it but it was the article title and to be honest I just copied it without thinking sorry.

Edit - I went ahead and changed it to weed for ya. Can't change the title of the actual article though sorry.

5. Although I feel bad for him being in pain, I'm always happy to see a celebrity come out and say they smoke. And specifically in this case, it's proven through the media of the medical purposes people use weed for.

Small steps toward legalization I hope.

6. its no biggie man its your thread :D

just one of my pet peeves.

thats funny though he just goes to the hospital roof and tokes up :D

7. Yeah I hate that word too, it de-generalises weed kinda and makes it sound worse than it is.

8. The term "weed" is considered derogatory by many cannabis connoisseurs since the definition of "weed" is any undesirable or troublesome plant, esp. one that grows profusely where it is not wanted which causes exclusion or injury of the desired crop.

Call it cannabis or don't bitch because there is always someone going to disagree with the various slang terms for the plant.

9. finally something i have in common with patrick swayze

10. Actually, cannabis can be just as general of a term as weed. The two smokable types of cannabis are cannabis sativa and cannabis indica--you don't want to infer that you smoke cannabis ruderalis, because if you do you're retarded.

:rolleyes:

:D

11. What movies did you see him in that I didn't see him in? Mediocre at best.

12. There we go.

13. I used to think so to, but when he did The Beast on A&E he got alot more respect from me, he's definately a good actor.

14. i dont know why but im getting some negative vibes from you...

15. :confused_2:

16. Kill it with fire!

Now relating to LCM. Fuck, a lot of people call weed, weed. You gotta draw a line somewhere.

17. the only reason I dont like dope is because it refers to heroin, weed only refers to cannabliss

18. this movies is amazing

[​IMG]

19. And A LOT of people call dope, dope. Just saying.

20. Patrick Swayze was my first crush. It's really sad the way he looks now, and the type of cancer he has has a very high mortality rate. So he probably feels the need to be uplifted right now, so I am glad he is smoking. I just wish he did it in the form of edibles.

hmmmmm having very good memories of watching Dirty Dancing so many times my dad wanted to break the VHS tape lol.