Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pathetic I know, but using cardboard/paper to light pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sandwichman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Is using the cardboard or the matchbook cover paper (brown paper on one side and white on the other side) or other brown paper as the paper for the flame bad?

I have no more matches or a lighter and a broken leg so can't really walk anywhere. Is this unhealhty and should I stop? I use my gas stove by the way to light the paper in the first place, are the fumes unhealthy? as i'm sure they are?

thanks.

2. I doubt it's any worse than inhaling butane through an aluminum can.

3. Where you at in MO...I'll drop a bic by for a show-me stoner in need. Light a candle and put it on the table next to you...should get you a few hours of easy access otherwise the cardboard should render no harm.

4. You inhale whatever is given off when the cardboard paper is burned... so i think it will be a shitty tasting hit.

5. Don't know if it would necessarily be harmful but it would probably taste like shit. Just ask a friend to buy you a lighter

6. What is with people and doing this nasty shit, do you realize what you're inhaling? Any kind of storage like a matchbox etc has a specific film over the box like a kind of paint - youre inhaling this - Do not smoke from these or get your flames from them.. Go to your Local Head shop and buy HEMP WICK. Just ASK for it at the desk.

7. You probably just inhaled so much chemicals and wronchy shit, so you probably just gave yourself some nerve damage.