Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Past Tense of Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J Dylan, Mar 26, 2006.

1. This is ridiculous.
    Woke and boke flows best and sounds funny,
    but I think woke and baked would be the most gramatically correct :confused:

2. Either 1 or 2 make sense.

3. Woke and Boke is sweet....i liked Woke and Toked too, sounds like a Native American word--"man I was so hungover when i got up this morning, but I wokentoked and I feel great now..."

4. From a grammatical standpoint it would be 'woke and baked', but colloquially it's 'waked and baked' despite the fact that the latter is technically incorrect.

5. Had to... :smoking:

[​IMG]

6. #46 chucktown, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
    I smoked weed this morning.

Past tense. No need for rhymes.

Edit again: It technically is 'I woke and baked today'. But if you consider 'wake and bake' to mean one verb as a phrase then it is 'I wake and baked today'. Only stoners would argue about this...

7. i just noticed this thread is 3 years old lol.

im pretty baked right now and when i saw the thread title the first thing i thought was woke and boke. so funny that it was actually a choice on the poll.

8. This.

9. WOKE n BOKE

10. "Woke and Toked"

I didn't see it listed but damnit it should be.

-C

11. woke and boke for the win.

12. +1 more for woke and boke

:smoke:

13. Here's another for Woke n Boke...then poke

14. Wow, a lot of people said 'woke and boke', I thought I was the only one who said that lol.

*Votes*

15. I woke up and got baked.

16. I wake and baked this morning.

17. LOL just reading them makes me lol
    woke and boke..

18. I'm gonna go with "Woke and Boke," haha.
    I guess the proper way to say it would be "we wake and baked this morning."

19. Woke and Boke came into my mind first. And I like the sound of it, even though it isn't right.

20. I <3 Woke and Boking. I'm gonna make that into a bumper sticker for my car. lawl