Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Past Tense of Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J Dylan, Mar 26, 2006.

1. You can say "my friend and I pulled a wake and bake the other day." This way you put the changing of tense into other parts of the sentence. Sorry way to deep, but woke and boke is some funny shit. JOE>

2. I just said it to decide and i said "wake and baked".

Ionno, it's just what i say.

3. I usually use wake and baked, but I like how woke and boke is catching on. It's catchy.

4. im leaning towards woke and boke, seems like the best sounding :D

5. definately woke and boke, i love it, just sounds so rediculous :D especially after a nice woke and boking :p

6. i said woke and boke cause its sounds funniest and i think that should become the officail way to say it. but thats just me.

7. hey, this might seem kind of farfetched... but is there a way for the thread creator (me), or a city administrator to extend the poll time? I just realized there's really no point to closing it until nobody wants to vote anymore lol

8. "Dude, I did a wake and bake today."

9. hahaha, I've always used the "woke & boke". Usually as a result of the mentioned waking and baking just the term will have you laughing your ass off.

10. once when i woke and boke, i was telling my friends when the last time i smoked about an hour later, and i stumbled on woke and boke, trying to figure it out for like an entire minute, and we just stuck with "woke and boke"

11. awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked awaked and baked

12. woke and boke, keep the rhyme, language should be an art :p

I wake and bake
    I am awaken and bakin'
    I woke and boke yesterday

13. Wake and Baked

14. honestly? i would use "wake and bake" for past, present, or future.

This morning... woke up... did a lil wake a bake.

Damn i just got up! Bout to wake and bake

This is some straight killa! This is gonna be my wake and bake tomorrow!

15. yep, "wake and bake" is the universal term in my book. i use other words to make it past tense, such as "man, i had a wake and bake today when i woke up"

16. i don't care what any of you say, it's woke and boke

17. I'm gonna agree with RMJL and say "I did a wake and bake this morning" or, "dude, we totally had a wake and bake this morning!"

Cy:smoke:

18. mmm bacon

i woke and boke this morning though forrrrrrshoar :smoking:

19. It's def. woke and boke :D

Hahahhhahahaha :smoke:

20. woke and boke for sure.

How is this thread 3 pages long, lmao.