Past life, who were you?

Discussion in 'General' started by TrippinOn420, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I was someone with a lot of power and creativity and intelegence. I don't think he has a name but I know it was a guy. Tho I am a lady.

WHO WERE YOU?

2. How did you come to those conclusions?

3. Because I have a craving for authority and I'm very diverse. I seek experimentation.

No need to judge. Just be chill man, I can sense a tude

4. There is no tone on the internet. Don't pre-emptively make him out to be a heckler.

5. Okay. Fail thread.

6. Probably a toucan. :confused_2:

7. #7 h8machine, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Dunno who the fuck I was but I'm paying for it with my unfortunate luck this life

8. Geoffrey The Giraffe

[​IMG]

9. after 2 posts that you don't like, you automatically declare your own thread to be a failure? LOL

but really... fail thread indeed. how the fuck am i supposed to know who I was in my past life? in fact, I don't even believe I had a past life. My 'existence' started the day I was born, and not a second sooner.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVmRpIWovdk]Lrrr in sex shop - YouTube[/ame]

11. #11 Tree Of Life, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

12. Not sure, I know I died young though

13. Someone with way less tact, that's for sure :smoke:

That's definitely something learned, not inherited.

Maybe I was lesbian? Because I like girls, but I'm... Not as gruff? If that's the word as my fellow (at least that I normally see) man. Im... Not more reserved, but I focus much less on things I find trivial. I still enjoy life, but things that I don't enjoy are football, baseball, basketball watching or showing off... Idk I just feel like I have a much more creative spirit, usually attributed to a feminine spirit?

Anyway yeah I've always been fairly book smart, too much probably. And way too rebellious and thoughtful, at least inwardly.

I wasn't subdued easily in those lives, I know that.

14. I feel like I was either a male or female punk rocker of the 1980-90's.
    But I'm just guessing.

15. Jesus

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

16. I can tell you for sure that i was a hampster

17. Theoretically speaking the amount of sperm in each mans testicle would suggest that the past million of each of our lives we were sperm that wound up on the floor, in the toilet or someone's mouth.

In this life I'm a cynic, so guess what my opinion is regarding this thread.

18. Wit tha deep voice that I have I can pretty much say I was a big black guy

19. I don't remember. HELLO.... I smoke weed.

20. Haha what? Where was any judging or non-chill behavior in my post? Relax my good man :hello: