Passive Aggressive people

Discussion in 'General' started by Faded Skies, May 2, 2011.

1. are fucking annoying, seriously if something made you mad just come out with it instead of being a little bitch and prolonging the suffering :cool:

2. U mad bro??

3. No I'm completely calm dude, but that's very annoying when people do stuff like that :D

4. Not gonna vote since i don't dislike passive agressive people. Its cool if your chill and you don't like confrontation. But sometimes you gotta stop being a little bitch though.

5. EXACTLY :laughing:

6. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

7. That doesn't even apply here, if you're with another person and angry with them let them know. There's no harm in it and it's healthy behavior :rolleyes:

8. theres a fine line between standing up for your equal existence and confrontation....some people dont even venture, and its annoying.

passive agressive = adult pouting

9. Those are two different things to me and assertive would be in the middle.

10. Some people don't wanna hear the truth and get all sensitive. That's even more annoying.

11. Yeah I hate passive aggressive people. I don't feel the need to start a thread specifically about it since I have the ability to keep my opinions to myself, but I agree with you completely.

12. Isn't the whole point of a forum to say what you think about a topic and see what everyone else thinks about it and gain a new perspective on said issues?

[​IMG]

13. I'm a passive aggressive person but I'm not afraid to let a motherfucker know when I've had enough of their shit.

It takes alot to piss me off and when you piss me off, trust me, you're going to know.
    I just hate confronting people about silly things. It takes too much energy and I'd rather just brush it off and move on.

14. My response was passive-aggressive. I figured that would go over everyone's head....

15. Oh wow, sorry lol :smoke: