Passion

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smokes a lotta trees, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Do you think it's possible to get passion back into a relationship? How would you do it? If both parties love each other and want to be together but the passion is gone, is the relationship worth saving?

2. If you never want sex again yes.

All is good all is fine =)

3. #3 Carne Seca, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    Well first of all you acknowledged there is a problem.  This is not a reflection on your prowess.  Long term relationships are prone to have issues if problems aren't addressed.  I suspect you've fallen into a routine and sex has moved down the list of priorities in your life.  Sit down and have an honest open discussion about your sex life.  Be sensitive and listen to your partner's needs and wants.  Don't turn this into the blame game.  It's important that you both understand this is normal in a relationship and something that needs to be worked on.  

Find out if your sex life is the actual problem and not a symptom of a larger issue.  Do you still have intimate discussions about your worries and thoughts?  Are you still interested in what goes on in your partner's day to day life?  Are you fighting a lot?  You might be slowly drifting apart.  Think about what gave you the passion in the first place.  What was it about your partner that made you decide to commit to them?  

Be romantic and hygienic.  Personal hygiene and appearance are very important.  Make an effort.  Shower/bath routines should remain constant.  I'll never understand why people let themselves go after getting into a long term relationship.  Always respect your partner and keep yourself clean and pretty. Make an effort.  Even casual dress should be clean and neat.  Don't let wearing nasty old sweats become a routine.  Think about it like you would your job or career. It too is a long term relationship and I doubt you would wear sweats to work or not bathe for three or four days or not brush your teeth.  Always take a shower before hopping into bed.  Be conscious of your appearance when you're with your partner.  Give them something worth lusting after.   Do little romantic gestures throughout the week.  Show your partner that you care.  Clean the kitchen without having to be asked or scrub the toilets.  It doesn't have to be all diamond rings and roses.

Tell your partner you love them more often.  Leave notes or cards around the house that express how you feel about them.  Compliment them.  Express yourself romantically.  Send a text message saying how much you love them and to have great day or boost their confidence if something important is happening that particular day.  Swap it out.  Don't fall into the trap of a routine.  Keep it fresh.  

Change venues.  Get a hotel room or go on vacation.  Even camping is a great way to spice up the love life.  Be creative.  But don't be stupid.  Sex in public can get you arrested.  Be daring but do it responsibly.  A little (perceived) danger can be really exciting.  Me and my ex were driving from Farmington to Albuquerque on 44 and pulled off the side of the road behind a little hill and had a good time.  The added danger of getting caught (not really) was VERY stimulating.  lol

Try new sexual positions and scenarios.  Get online and study up on the kama sutra or tantric sexual techniques.  Learn new things and try them out but discuss it first.  There is nothing worse than a partner coming up with something new and not letting you know before hand.  I doubt if you would want them to poke you with a strap-on without warning you first.  o_O   Take a trip to town together and purchase some sexy clothes.  For your partner and you.  Try a little role-playing or get some toys.  

Finally and most importantly (sorry for the long rant), Work on your overall relationship and keep it healthy and vibrant.  Never go to bed angry.  Never fall asleep without saying I love you.  Communicate, communicate, communicate.  Find common interests and build on that together.  Work out together.  Eat healthy.  Read a book or watch a movie together that you both love and talk about it.  Always tell your partner how much you appreciate and care for them.  Always.  Never stop.  Your partner is not in your head so they have no idea how you feel unless you tell them.  Everyone needs validation.  

I hope this helps somehow.   :)

4. #4 Smokes a lotta trees, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014

5. That was very helpful. Thank you for your time

6. /thread

7. Smoke some weed together maybe it will help

$$$$$$