Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passing the test??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Han-ur-Scan, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Well i recently got busted by my parents, and i am getting random drug screens.
    Any advice on how to pass:confused::confused:

2. stop smoking.

3. Well honestly the most fool proof way is to not smoke weed anymore, but after that I suppose just quit for a while and pass the first couple tests at least so they may let up a little then just stick to weekends or something.

Or just work out a shit load, home tests usually suck but if you're smoking everyday there's not much I can advise except getting fake piss and hiding that somewhere for when they decide to test you. I also hear bleach will make you pass home tests but I have no experience with that.

Good luck though man, always rough getting busted.

And one final thought, when my rents found me out they said they were gonna do the same thing but never actually did, so they may be bluffing.

4. Agree. That's what I'm doing right now. However after I pass the drug test and show them I'm not "addicted" it's time to tell them I'm over 18 and shouldn't have to do this kind of stuff. Freakin ridiculous, especially since I live on campus, not with them. If you live with your rents though, you should convince them you're old enough (hopefully) to make your own decisions, but not smoke in the house.

5. I don't know how old you are, but stop smoking. Or only smoke once in a blue moon or right after a test. In all honesty though, it's not worth it. Think of long term, not near future. You'll be able to smoke all you want in a few years.

At least you aren't on probation.

6. well heres the thing im 19 but my rents are in the medical field so there test are just about the best you can get i have tried almost everything and by the way bleach does work but but if you have a 5 pannel drug schreen and you add bleach your negitive for thc but very positive for BZO whitch is like loratab so they would freak over that to im pretty much screwed

7. and this is true how bad is probation
    i have some friends on it
    but they dont seem to folow the rules of it so im clueless as to how it really works

8. What kind of stoner are you? Don't tell him to stop let him make that choice. Just get something to flush out ur system.

9. Depending on what you are on probation for, it is extremely risky to be smoking. If you are on probation for something serious and are over eighteen, you best not break it otherwise you are most likely going to be locked up for a little while plus have your sentences elongated. If you really need to smoke and its not a big deal if you fail, you can A. Time your tokeage properly or B. Get some Niacin or other detox equipment.

10. when you take the test just piss a little in the cup to make it yellow then dilute it with water so the test wont show any thc. i dont think a home test will tell its just water

11. Keep a condom filled with piss tied around your nuts at all times thats all you can do bro all you can do.

12. man im dealing with the same shit. im in college but they are being dicks.

13. keeping piss in reach is what i used to do but thats a huge hassle to do especily whhen you dont know when the next one is coming
    im comeing to the conclusion that im gonna have to stop until they relax again
    i have been caught once before and the test stoped after abt the 5 one and i got them on the weekly