Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passing the joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Well it saves weed if you share it, and most people learn not to butt-suck, so you dont get any slober over it, plus i tihnk its a kinda bondin session if ya smoke a joint in a lil group, your all mellowed out and shit...

2. A kid I work with (real down to earth hippie/Rastafarian type of guy) told me that all the earth's energy flows clockwise, which is why we pass it to the left. Sounds good to me.

Wish I lived near ya, Sid, I'd be more than happy to share a smoke with ya. :)

3. Fact #1 Everyone who has posted in this thread has emotional issues with joint passing.

Ahem I just pass the joint wich ever way its going.
    I have many times passed the joint to the right.
    I allmost Allways Share my weed with others.
    And if some one slobbers on My joint i warn
    them to wipe there mouth if it happens again
    kicked from the circle :p
    So Dont slobber on a joint.

4. I just pass it to who ever is next. Anytime we get a group together and try to smoke our own joints we get way too high and end up passing them all around anyway....hell, it even happens with a group of two. :D

As far as cooties...I don't want anyone else drinking my drink and I don't so much want to drink theirs. There are a rare few who are exceptions to that. MILK...I absolutely will not drink milk that someone else has had their mouth near. I don't have cooties but I think that I worry that others do. I have a germ issue. I'm a chronic hand washer. :p

5. Every one has cooties.. Thing is can you catch them!!

6. All this talk about slobber and cooties makes me want to go wash my hands. I can't help it if I'm OCD about germs and public places. You ought to see me try to get in and out of a public restroom without touching anything.

And I am onboard with Sid, MJ has no monetary value. You want a smoke, Heck I'll give you all you want, just don't give me no slobber unless its sexually related. :eek:

7. Public restrooms are gross. I put my sleeve over my hand to open the door. I wrap the toilet seat up like a present. I use toilet tissue to turn the faucet on after I'm done and ready to wash my hands and then when I dry my hands after washing them, I use the paper towel to turn the faucet off and open the door. I hate having to go into one. I'll only do it if I have to. UGH!

8. LMAO......rumjil, you'd best stay away from a festival we have here called T in the park........i've seen some portable toilets on the campsite, where the shit has come up over the actual toilet!!!.........the portaloos are in 2 styles......one that flushes, and takes everything away, and the ones that are just a hole, that goes into a missive tank.......the more that goes in the higher it gets...........lol.......

the worst one i had to use, looked betyter than the rest, and then i wen't in, did the business.....looked up, and there it was, shit on the roof.......lol.......

if you go........you really have to be able to "rough it".......but luckily for the girls, i'm a blacksmith, and i can get them into a nice field, with lots of growth to cover them, all they need is some loo roll........ and all i need to achieve this is a shifting spanner!..........i LOVE T in the park...........wouldn't miss it for the world.........but i've been with, and seen some that couldn't even last one night.......lol.......this years headliners are "The Darkness"........and "David Bowie".......along with another 120 bands..............Peace out...........Sid

9. wow at the beginning of this thread i was like "i pass to the right i just know it" but i suddenly realized i take with my right hand and pass with my left and never really realized it

as for drinks
    me and my friends are poor we have to share drinks
    thas why we go to a place wit free refils :p

10. hey im layin in bed stoned last night and this popped in my head about which way to pass the joint...my theory is to the "left" hence "lefty" :p
    toke on :smoke:

11. Thats pretty messed up. I guess I have just been in denial all these years. Where I'm from, we have a little saying, "be polite, pass to the right." Not that I always go along with it, just something that people say around here. My boys and I have been smoking together for years, so it really don't matter which way it goes. If other people threw down on the sack, pass it their way first. If i'm in a big group of people, i pass it to my friends first cause i care about getting them stoned before anybody. Doesn't matter which way it goes, just make sure the next time the bowl is packed, pass it to whomever the last bowl left off on, nah mean.

12. really?, I always pass to the left .. its not a rule, it is somethign that im aware of and iv always been aware of the "pass to the left" rule, iv never cared to always pass to the left though ... as far as why we share ?, well when you dont got any weed, ull know why, lol

13. Because the joint speaks to you, and compells you to do things in the fashion you do. Herb is very powerful heh heh.

14. I dont have any problems with passing a joint but once i went over to my friend moe's house and passed him a joint and he would not pass it back i had to slap the shit out of him to get it back i also hate it when i have friends come over and you smoke em out and they ask you to give them weed for free i had an ounce one time and i smoked my friend Brett out and after we were both high as hell and he asked me to give him a little weed and i said he could have a little bit and he took over half my fucking stash and because i was high as hell i didnt realize that he had taken that much until after i had come down

15. well did ya slap the ever lovin shit outta him again? lol fawker i hate that too! i learned tho if i am feelin "nice" enuff to GIVE my weed to someone i get it out for em no stingy finners in my sack i have np smokin someone up but its hard for me to part with my weed to jus send it out the door wif someone else :O lol :D
    toke on :smoke:

16. I just grab it, hit it, pass it on its way :) And as for the social question, if I had a joint and just smoked it by myself with my friends, well some time I'd have nothing to smoke and my friend would have a joint and might not pass it to me. In general I enjoy smoking with a few friends much more than by myself, although smoking alone is great once in awile.

And I wish weed would have no monetary value to me, but it is fairly expensive here and growing it just isnt an option at the moment :(

17. Luke's right. The forums are getting a little, dare I say, boring? Well, no. I just wish there were more interesting posts...some more thought provoking material heh heh.

18. See i just do this i throw the pipe and smoke with my friends and if they got weed we smoke that to but i all ways rolls like 6 joints and put them in a ciggeret pack and smoke them by myself while the pipe is going around occasionally i pass it but if every one is smoking my weed i dont and i wait till like 5 bowls are done casue a that point everyone dosent care your smoking a jay by yourself but if someone else has weed and throws down i am expected to pass it or i light it up in a car and try to pass it as a cig but then people use the greatest phrase "Can i see that" casue none ask if they canget a hit here

19. i have no clue why it goes to the left but the reason you gotta pass it, is because you gotta share the love man!

20. well you pass the pipe or bong around, why wouldn't you pass the joint, same difference I think...