Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passing piss test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scarz, Oct 13, 2009.

1. so there are many methods to passing a piss test i get tested pretty regulary since on on probation and i smoke at lest weekly anymore and the method that works for me is easy and simple i smoked yesterday and passed a test today all i do is the morning befor the test i sstart taking vitam C pills u cant OD there no harm rly i take plenty of them 3 or 4 every 2 hours 2 hours befor the test i drink LOTS of water the vitam C keeps ur piss looking yellow and the water deluts the THC levels i have herd people call bullshit on the method but it works for me and i have passed my past 4 tests using this