Passing out from smoking??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Acrylic_Toker420, Jan 24, 2014.

1. So recently I met these new dealers and me and my friend were desperate to get high and these two guys came down stairs and lit up a blunt, they introduced themselves to us and he saw I had achool on me an asked me for a sip, I said sure and I ended up taking like a shots worth of 40% tequila but I smoked like 2 joints and 2 blunts, soon after I just hit the couch and couldn't move. I never smoked that much in my life and I recently started smoking a year ago. So I wanted to ask what made me feel like that the achool or the weed.Ps. Each joint/blunt had a gram in each and I'm 5'11 and I weight 160. And 3 hours before I smoked I took like 2 shots of the same thing. Anyways thanks!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 lxxf, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Passing out? Or falling asleep...most likely from 2 whole grams of ganja? 

Half a gram can put me to sleep for the whole night if it's good enough :bongin:.
    I think your body or maybe your mind was just tired.

3. I can't really answer your question. What helps me is not mixing two drugs with each other. Keep safe man

peace

4. [quote name="KindaLeafy" post="19397778" timestamp="1390571659"]Passing out? Or falling asleep...most likely from 2 whole grams of ganja? Half a gram can put me to sleep for the whole night if it's good enough :bongin:.I think your body or maybe your mind was just tired.[/quote]Well I was laying down on the couch but I couldn't move, I could but I didn't want to and it was pretty hard and I didn't fall asleep or pass out my eyes were wide open I wasn't tired, like I was dead.Green Crack Fav Strain!!

5. I don't know about passing out, but the other night I got super fucked up and fell asleep in my garage.

I went out with friends, smoked 5 or 6 blunts of my friend's medical weed over the course of a few hours, had 3 or 4 beers (not drunk, just a buzz), smoked a few cigarettes, and next thing I know I'm waking up in my garage. I think it was the medical weed that fucked me up.

6. "Like I was dead" made me lol

7. You probably just fell asleep. I've mixed alcohol with weed and i just fall out whenever i sit downSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Once I smoked a blunt to myself in the morning before eating and I passed out. Woke up on the ground, didn't know if I was out for seconds or minutes lol. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum