Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing my DT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Godoco, Apr 20, 2016.

1. - 5'8
    - 135 lbs
    -athletic build
    -last smoked April 10th
    -moderate to heavy exercise daily
    -2 liters of water a day in the last month.
    - the week before the week of April 10th i smoked an eighth all through the week and 2 weeks before that i smoked an eighth through that week.
    -Also would like to add since THC is stored in fat, my excercise has burned the little fat i have so in the past week i have been indulging in fatty foods to build a new layer, around 4 lbs of ground beef consumed this week and last week.

Test is on friday April 22

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. if you use the dilution method, and you will pass. if not... there is still a chance you could fail, but your levels will prob be pretty low.

3. Dilution is not that way to go. The test they use now show levels of natural body proteins/amino acids and such. When you dilute these levels are below normal. They now call these inconclusive and will reschedule a random test within a 2 week period of time. If you know the time frame of the test, they make several masking solutions which do not drop your levels below normal yet mask the THC in your system. Ultimate Gold works great if used as directed.