Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Urine drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firedragon117, Oct 3, 2008.

1. #1 firedragon117, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    Well I guess I am going to have Drug and alcohol classes for 8 weeks every Wednesday and I think I will have random UA's. Do they check the DNA when they send the piss to the lab? Or can I use different people piss every time I have one? Also, is there a way I can get clean? The last time i smoked was monday and before monday i smoked everyday about 1 bowls a day. I weigh 115 and I am 5'4, yeah I am pretty short and skinny.

2. Thanks for the help.. now i am fucked for sure

3. go get a detox. a good one, and you're clean as long as you dont smoke. my buddy buys some detox called "Omni" (orange flavor) and he pisses every monday and wednesday, so basically wednesday night through saturday night we smoke, he drinks the detox sunday morning and drinks lotsa water, by the time the monday 4pm test comes around he's clean for monday-wednesday. then we repeat the cycle. also, he pisses at a hospital for their rehab program... so i'd guess its a lab test but I'm not positive..

4. There is no way they can test DNA, or even Gender when it comes to urine. All you have to worry about is trusting the person you get the urine from, make sure he or even she is not prescribed to any medications such as adderall because it will show up for amphetamines, xanax, valium, klonopin, ativan or anything of that nature because it will show up for benzodiazepines, also make sure they aren't taking any painkillers because it will show up for opiates.

I would not buy a detox agent, because you are in DRUG CLASS, which is different from a P.O. meeting.

What's different? Probation officers use dipstick, which only test for the drugs. Drug classes send their urine to the lab, which test for drugs, and even little things such as niacin and other things that cleanse your body of drugs, and thats all detoxifiers are loaded with.

Use someone else's urine, and get a heating pad, because they test the temperature.

5. totally reminds me of cheech and chong when dude was going to see his P.O. and he used his pregnant sisters piss hahaha.

6. They cannot test for gender

7. ya well i have a blood drug test tomorow and im quite fucked on that :mad:

8. You're getting a blood test for drugs? Why?