Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a UA

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jmkr21, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Honestly I'm only did a mouth swab before to pass a drug test and wasall iti really did was brush my teeth really good gargeled mouth wash twice and passes and I smoked like 30 minutes before my interview

2. Cool...............??

3. Is that a question or a statement lol I'm lost in new to this

4. I was wondering the saaaame thing.......great minds think alike...:passing-joint:

5. Why would you smoke 30 min before a job interview?

6. It WOULD seem obvious Ed...........most other people think OTHER options seem obvious.......but to others they don't..........if you catch my drift...................so, with that said..................OP, next time you have a test, try not and smoke 30 ANYTHING before your test.....unless its months or years....

7. It can take up to 2 hours for thc to start coming out of your saliva. 30min you get residue off but another hour and your have been screwed.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app