Passing a test

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by beaverphant, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys i have a quick question. So I am about to start up a new Track and Field season, and I get regular drug tests. I am supposed to drink loads of water during the season and i am wondering if that would be enough to pass a test if i toke it up :smoking: a couple times a month. My thinking is that with the water and the excersice and the fact that i don't smoke often this will be enough to pass a surprise on the spot test. (I am drinking loads of water and my urine is almost always nearly white.) Or should i just give it up for the season as not to risk it. Please dont chastise me on the dangers or give me your opinion on anything else but my questin, i am fully aware of what i am doing and the consequences that come with it. Thanks in advance to all those who have meaningful answers!!!:D

2. Gotta give it up. I went on track scholarship to KU. Never got tested in college or high school. Guess I'm lucky haha. But water won't help anything. Just quit for the season

3. Ok thanks. I just heard that water will dilute your urine and will increase chances of passing. And the higher metabolism from exercise will also increase the chances. But I don't want to take that chance.

4. You'd just have to retest or possibly fail due to urine being diluted with water. It's not worth it IMO