Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a HOME Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blacksabbath, Aug 15, 2009.

1. I know this has probably been asked a million times, but is there any sure way too fool an AT HOME drug test with only a few days to spare?

I have only smoked once in like the past 4 weeks or so, and that was last night. I will probably have a test in the next 2-3 days. usually it's a "first check" drug test or something. Any surefire way to fool one of these?

2. Search the forums, there are a bunch of ways.

But, home drug tests are usually shit, and there is a decent chance you'd pass without doing anything (but don't relay on that.).

3. I'm going to search around more but any ways you know of with a good chance will help

4. Yeah the only problem is that the methods outlined there have to do with specifically a lab test and they take longer than a day or two. I'm confined to a home test and a couple days here, i'm looking for specific answers.

5. Honestly.. with a home DT you can just chug waters until you pee almost clear..

My friend passed one in a few days when he did that.

6. Yeah im in the process of that but is their anything i can add that will improve my chances?

7. Search Function.

8. i have passed a First Check home test two days after smoking heavily by putting visine in my urine. about 1/10th of the total volume being visine, it'll get rid of the THC.

9. bro with a home drug test u can basically put water in a cup, die it yellow and aslong as there is no thc in your water you will pass.

10. not true with a First Check test. they test creatine, pH, all sorts of stuff to make sure you're not dicking around with it.

11. Here's what I did that works 100%. I bought the same drug test that my parents bought (I found it when they bought it). Then I just used the test I bought in clean pee, and stored it in the the bathroom. Then when my parents gave me the test, I went into the bathtoom, peed and swapped the test kits. Then handed it to them and showed em' I passed :p

Then I went out and smoked another bowl. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. I guess i'll try the Visine?

13. That's a genius idea.

14. Drink some hard liquor - it cleans your system. As an added bonus you get so horribly fucked you can't walk.

15. Drink lots of water, Do the visine thing, maybe some cranberry juice...
    There are some pills you can take that help to, just can't think of what they are. Or you can buy one of those drinks