Passing a hair follicle test

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Itstotallycool, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Part of my story
    I am a 45 year old woman 5’4 weigh 190. I stopped smoking green March 13th. My urine didnt become clean until 40 days later. I did nothing to my diet maybe ate more than usual and started smoking cigarettes more. Previously I would smoke around 3-5times a week cigar rolled high grade. A whole cigar for the day usually. I did that from Dec 3-March 13th. Before December 3rd I was clean for 181 days.
    I need to be able to pass a hair test by early june.
    I got my hair cut March 27th to around 6-8 inches.
    I have bleached my hair and redyed it once then.
    I got my haircut April 26th on top 2.5 inches and on the sides and back less than an inch.
    I am going to bleach my hair again using 40 clariol bleach from sallys and redye it again. I bought all the supplies to begin both methods Jerry G and the other one. I am going to try to do it 8-10. Then hopefully take the hair test early june. I am starting a new career trucking and if I dont pass Im done before I even start. I had a company all lined up and was pre-hired with them. They are a urine test. They put a hiring freeze from my state now I have to sign on at another company. They are urine and hair.
    So Im just curious as to what everyone thinks? Should I wait longer to get hired or will I have a chance by early june to pass?