Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

passing a hair DT?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by esdub, Apr 24, 2006.

1. I had to take a hair and urine test for a car sales job It had only been 3 days since i smoked i knew for sure i would fail,, got a call a day later and said when can you start..

i was perplexed but happy later found out the boss smokes and snorts coke...
    Man that was a great job..

2. you are fcked brother. but since you are posting on GC and that means you are 18 (haha), just tell them to get bent.

3. I'd tell them the truth. If you don't, the test will. I believe THC stays in your hair for a month or so. Funny how harder drugs leave much quicker.

4. are you sure your parents are going to pay ~$200 for a hair test?

5. does this shampoo actually exist? where can i get it?

6. *bump* i neeed answers guys please help!

7. well heres what you gotta do, fuck trying to figure out how to get rid of it, cuz its not gonna happen, maybe instead start writing a paper or ideas down that might save your ass when they find out, i did that to my mom and she lets me smoke AND grow now...

either way man the best of luck to ya!

8. :confused: is it because you are currently living with your rents? because they cant control your life, or what you do but if its in their house then they have the right to DT you. Just dont smoke in their house, or move out...if you dont smoke in their house but they know you smoke they cant DT you for that because it doesnt envolve them really