Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hansarvin, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Well guys, I haven't smoked since Saturday night. I've been drinking lots of water everyday and took a detox drink this morning, I have a job interview and a drug test this morning. Do you guys think I will pass? Maybe that's dumb to ask but I'm very nervous about this drug test because I really need this job.

Thanks!

2. Tell me how it goes man. I have an interview and a possible Drug test on Friday (3 days from now) and I'm nervous as well.

3. best of luck to ya... i just use these

Attached Files:

4. I failed the drug test, but I'm so high I couldn't give a fuck right now. Haha

5. that sucks. just dont smoke and request another test genius.

6. Were you a heavy/frequent smoker?

7. Yea, I've smoked pretty much everyday for the past few months. Plus unfortunatly I'm a pretty big guy so my metabolism is slow which didn't help. And I seriously had the job until the drug test, they were ready to order my nametag. It sucks I really needed this job, but I guess I'll have to look for a job that doesn't drug test.