Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icylm, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Okay here's the thing, I quit smoking on the 28th of July and the test is August 17th. I weigh about 175. I've been smoking about 4 years, quite a regular user but I always stop for a week or a month here and there so I'm not a constant smoker. Can I pass or should I try more extreme things? Like I know there are some kits...I really need to pass it...any tips welcome!

2. C'mon I know you guys know this stuff

3. Never tried it so I can't so it works for sure but I heard if you get some gelatin and put it in your water and drink it like 2 hrs before the test you will just piss out gelatin but it's not clear like if your were to just chug water.. Just google "gelatin drug test" or somethin like that to find out a little more if you want

4. There are all sorts of stories of people passing tests after doing crazy stuff, and a bunch if people explaining why all these methods should never work. No one can tell you 100%. Just eat well, exercise, drink lots of water, and stay away from weed. If you fail the test, you'll still wake up the next day, and at least you had a healthy couple weeks. Don't stress too bad.

5. Thanks guys. But yeah I'm stressing about it a bit. I'm drinking a fair bit of water but haven't really increased exercise much. I'm thinking a few days before I'll drink tons and tons of water and just hope for the best.

6. When you drink alot of water it makes your piss clear, some places won't take it like that and they might even try to get you for tampering with a drug test

7. if your really scared my friend drank a gallon of water 5 hours before the test took b2 b6 b12 and some advil and he passed he said that the b2 b6 and b12 were to color the pee and that advil added acidity so it didn't look like he watered down the pee oh and he smoked like a week before the test

8. don't drink all that water at once I dont want you to die trying to pass a drug test if you do this method drink it gradually