Passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gb-god, Apr 5, 2018.

?

Did I pass?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2018.
  1. Yes, stop worrying

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, you’re fucked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I stopped smoking for just over month due to testing for a program to expunge a citation. A week before my last test I smoked a very little amount, but I’m still worried. I drank a lot of water and took an at home test and passed, but I’ve heard that the tests that places like hospitals and jobs use can be better at identifying THC in urine. Am I good or should I be worried?

2. If your urine was clean before you smoked a bit your fine. It stays in your fat cells the longest. Since you took an at home test how much longer do you have before you get tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I took the at home test about 24 hours before the actual test. I the preceded to flush my system even more. The actual test was quite diluted and definitely not my first piss of the day.

4. You should be fine and not have no worries if you Smoke everyday on the heavy side it could stay in there about a month. But since you stopped for a while that cleaned your system out. If you took an at home test and it was clean then you even drank more water after that I wouldn’t worry about a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk