Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing A Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BreezyF, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I'm almost positive there is another thread about passing drug tests and what not but I am gonna ask this question specifically for my "case." Anyway the last time I smoked was around June 5th. The day I then drank a whole bottle of water, had to pee, then chugged another bottle of water and peed 30 minutes later and so on and so forth for pretty much the whole day. The next day I played a 7 inning baseball game. The day after that I played 2, 7 inning baseball games. The day I had my last 7 inning game. So a week went by and I played in another baseball tournament, with basically the same amount of games and times. Now I'm here on the 27th of June and I believe I would pass a drug test but I'm not sure (I'm planning on getting a job). What do you guys think?

2. Are you a regular smoker?? How long have u been smoking for??

3. No not a regular smoker at all and almost a year I maybe would smoke once a month, but at the end of may me and my buddy went on a trip to the mountains and got baked for 48 hours straight so I Don't Know about that....

4. As far as I noe ppl who smoke one or more Js every day take up to 3months to remove THC from ur system completely once u QUIT!!( no passive)

5. [quote name='"rango"']As far as I noe ppl who smoke one or more Js every day take up to 3months to remove THC from ur system completely once u QUIT!!( no passive)[/quote]

For how long? I mean what about me

6. My suggestion is tat you continue exercise(baseball) for few more days!! nd drinking a lotta water doesn't actually help u get rid of THC from ur system!! Doctors check for THC in hair and in urine!!! So u better get ur hair cut b4 u appear for ur drug test nd don't smoke till ur test is done!!

7. [quote name='"rango"']My suggestion is tat you continue exercise(baseball) for few more days!! nd drinking a lotta water doesn't actually help u get rid of THC from ur system!! Doctors check for THC in hair and in urine!!! So u better get ur hair cut b4 u appear for ur drug test nd don't smoke till ur test is done!![/quote]

Well for a job I figure it's just piss in a cup kind of deal but right now as I stand you think I could pass?

8. I'm no doc!!! But I think u might not!!! Sorry man!! Just try staying clean for a week more or so!! Nd den go ahead for ur test!

9. [quote name='"rango"']I'm no doc!!! But I think u might not!!! Sorry man!! Just try staying clean for a week more or so!! Nd den go ahead for ur test![/quote]

Alright thanks chief

10. http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

Anybody know how reliable this website is? I mean I guess I would fall under 11-18 days right? But with that being baked for 48 hours.... I mean I don't know where that falls under... So how true is the site?