Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a drug test in 4 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by junkjunkmunchies, Jun 28, 2019.

1. I know this question gets asked a lot here, but seeing if anyone has experience similar to mine. I am a pretty regular smoker (4-5 times a week), but I stopped a couple months ago because I was traveling, and went 6 weeks without smoking. When I got back home, I smoked 5 days in the first week, with the last time being on Monday, 4 days ago. My drug test (urine test) is on Tuesday, any chance of passing?
    I have been drinking tons of water starting yesterday and starting to diet and exercise to get it all out. I prefer to not buy any detox products, but also really need this job. Thoughts?

2. My thoughts, your fucked. You started smoking back up after 6 wks. It can say in your system for 12 depending on certain factors. If you were a 4-5 times per wk smoker, a lot was stored in your fat cells. Without subbing or a detox/dilution method, I think it's a huge gamble. Go to the dollar store or pharmacy and buy some piss tests and check for yourself and see.

3. Guy above was being generous; you have no chance with your own piss.