Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Drug Test in 30 Days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yourface, Jan 5, 2019.

1. hello,

I’m 6ft male 155 lbs with a pretty fast metabolism and excercise/cardio 4/5 times a week. I have been hitting a THC pen consistently over December multiple times a day and have been smoking for the past 2 years. I have till about first week of February to submit a drug tests which gives me about 30 days. If I completely stop and begin drinking cranberry juice and excercise a lot would I be able to pass in a little over 30+ days

• Funny Funny x 1

2. You won't be clean in 30 days if you've been smoking for 2 years.. even if you drink all the cranberry juice in the world lol

3. yes you can. in my experience I pass drug test in 3 weeks. drink a minimum of 4 liter of water and sweat all you can daily 3 days before the official test do a home made drugs test if you test positive buy liquid stuff and do the liquid stuff method. or don't do nothing. try or don't try

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I think if you drink a fuck ton of water every day as well as cranberry juice and and put vinegar based stuff dressings into food, I think you'll have lots of luck at detoxing, but I can't guarantee you'll pass the drug test. It really depends on how dedicated you are are doing at doing this. If you can really stick to it strongly and not smoke again, you got a shot.

Another thing you can do is buy a fake piss kit from a smoke shop then use that for a drug test. I've had plenty of friends that do that and you're successful. Just make sure the fake piss is warm so you can get away with it.

5. I am also considering buying the 5 day detox toxin rid apparently that works really well. Hopefully that along with not smoking for 30-40 days along with consistent excercise and fluids will help me pass

6. I'm 5'10'' 140 lbs with high metabolism. It takes me 38 days to get clean doing nothing. With exercise and water I can get it down to 30 days. I think you will be fine, just be sure to test yourself at home a week before the test. If you fail, order up some pee and substitute it for yours.

7. I can definitely vouch and say you’re pushing it at 30 days and I’m not trying to scare you but I’m being honest. Granted I have been smoking for the past seven years and I dropped the habit three weeks ago and I’m still not clean ( and this is with a seven day detox and a niacin flush). I’m testing myself on a weekly basis hopefully I’m gonna be clean by the 40 day mark. I just recommend daily exercise with high consumption of water and that can maybe help you close the gap. But you have to understand that regardless of your body type the THC is embedded deeply in your fat cells and it’s going to be quite a mission to get them completely clean.

8. Also Don’t give into the sales tactics of that cleanse specifically. They took it upon themselves to make multiple blogs that seem unrelated to each other but they are all the same person making that blog and claiming that that is the best cleanse. Believe me when I say that there is no single product that can make you shed fat faster. Exercising and abstaining from use is the only thing that can make it go any faster.

9. Your skinny ass is sure to pass. Although larger, 230 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal, I don't have alot of fat. I smoke good weed daily and have for years. I get tested often because I work in an industry that requires it and to be honest I sub a non-smoking friends piss more often than not. When I was a weekend smoker I would clean up in less than 2 weeks. Now, everyday, I last cleaned up in 21 days.
    In any case, you should find that non-smoking friend in case you are still pissing hot on the day. In the mean time, keep doing what you are doing although the one guy is right about all the liquids and cranberry juice stuff not really helping and I personally think most the detox products are a scam...just like the sure-gel solution.
    Test yourself every few days.