Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passing a Drug Test Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Quintus, May 16, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

I finished smoking the last of my herb yesterday in preparation for a drug test that's coming up. It is at earliest on the 20th of june, but could also be later which'd be nice. I've been smoking about 8grams a week for the last year without any real breaks to think of. However, for the last few days I've just been lightly smoking to finish off my stash in no great hurry. The test is for a job overseas but an American international company, so I'm also not sure if their testing could be different.

I'm not trying to shorten my non-smoking buildup before, just safely take my test, make my bank and shmoke myself into oblivion when im done. Basically all I know is I should definitely be drinking lots of water and work out. Any other tips?

Anyway here's to day one.
    tldr, drug test in ~40days for 8g/week smoker help plz

2. As long as it's not a hair test, you'll be totally fine if you stop now.