Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed w/ QuickFix 6.1 LabCorp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sigh of Relief, Jun 30, 2016.

1. #1 Sigh of Relief, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    I'll make it simple. I was worried like everyone else due to the failed/canceled/substituted samples threads floating around. However it's been confirmed on June 30 that the drug test I took on June 27 has passed. It was a LabCorp test sent off to KS. PASSSED!

I used QF/6.1 w/urea bought online and overnighted from a reputable online source that's been mentioned here many times.

Essentially follow the directions make sure that you have the temperature as close to 97 to 96° as possible mine was at 95. It was unsupervised. No "sniff" test or shaking. I went a little bit in the toilet just to make it sound like I was doing something. I put the empty bottle back where came from. She put the liquid in the one vile. Had me sign and seal it she put in a bag and then she told me that I would have the results back within 24 to 48 hours from my employer. 96 hours later I had the results from my employer that I was clear .

Batch# ST153M39U

Thanks everyone for the threads about this stuff. Landed me a good job.

2. Did they do the the sugar test as well? At the end before they put it in the bottles did they put the "test strip" in it.