Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed UA for Parole

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brooklynn007, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Palo Azul
    The Night Before Your Test.
    1. 6 ounces of Palo Azul wood chips
    2. 1 1/2 gallon of water
    3. Place chips and water in a pot and let it boil 1.5 to 2hrs. Some of the water will evaporate. That's
    4. After boiling the tea, shine your phones flash light on it, it should be a beautiful blue color.
    5. Let the tea site in the pot for 30 mins.
    6. Transfer the tea to a pitcher and add enough water to make it a gallon.
    7. Do not refrigerate. Allow the tea to sit out for the remainder of the night.
    *Make sure you buy your own thc home test*

SCHEDULED TIME TO TAKE UA WAS 9am
    Woke up at 5am and began drinking the tea. I was finished drinking the Tea by 8am. After each Big Cup of Tea I drank a bottle of water. Urinate as many times as you need. I took the At Home Test at 8:20 and passed.

*Do not eat, smoke cigarettes, drink caffeine, sodas, fruit juices etc after 12am
    For best results drink Water all day, but not in excess the day before. *After 12am don't eat, drink, or smoke anything besides water and the Palo Azul Tea

I believe drinking the Tea alone will help you pass but,
    The night before around 8:30pm
    I mixed 3 teaspoons of baking soda in 8 oz of water. Drank the concoction fast, and another 8 oz of WATER only. This will cause you to shit out ALOT of toxins. Its uncomfortable, but it helps with the detox process...

2. Interesting! I mean it makes sense, since Palo Azul is a natural diuretic. I would imagine you would not be able to use this method if it was a swab or hair follic test?