Passed Out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeffrop6691, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Last weekend I rolled a joint and smoked it, then went to the mall with some friends. We were driving around for 30 minutes or so and it was real hot outside since I live in Florida. My friend's AC sucks so I just rolled down my window. I was really hungry and wanted to go to the food court as soon as we got in there. I went to some Japanese stall and ordered some food. My change came to be $90 or so since I only had a $100 bill to pay with. So I was still pretty toked and I had thought the lady short changed me because I only saw three $20's. So I told her that she short changed me and she started talking but I couldn't understand her because she had an Asian accent. I told her that she only gave me three $20's and she took the money from my hand and started counting it. Then she took the $50 dollar bill which I thought was a $20 and put it right in my face. I was really embarressed because I felt like a dumbass and I could feel my face getting warm. I started to black out and couldn't see anything. I remember saying "I need to go sit down I don't feel so good." So I started to trip everywhere with my tray in my hand. And I fell on some little kid. Woke up and saw that I had spilled my drink. I didn't want to deal with that lady anymore so I just took my tray and sat down. EVERYONE was staring at me. LMFAO. Luckly when I tripped over the kid he was sitting down and my friends said it just looked like I tripped over his chair.

Does anyone know why this could have happened?

2. Probably low blood sugar. This happened before you got the chance to eat?

3. lmao! thats hilarious, but embarrassing for you. but I cant help you because the only couple times i passed out it was in a freinds room and I was just out! :rolleyes:

4. yeah i would say low blood sugar

5. Yes, as a matter of fact...it was one of my first times blazing, of course. I woke up, did my first wake and bake with some buddies, then took off to go to jack in the crack..which by the way, has some great fucking burgers :D. Either way, I walk in...mumble out what I wanted to get "mememememememememe #4...." I start to feel a bit light headed, and I look up at the girl handing me my change...everything looked as though I was looking through a dirty window..this blurry face starts laughing in this weird, warped tone, and I somehow stumble over to a chair..put my head down..and chiiiil it. Glad i was able to find a chair..that would have been pretty fucked to fall down right in the middle of a jack in the box line.